Data is rapidly evolving and there’s a lot of it. EnigmaCG designed this event because more data does not necessarily mean better information.
Knowing big data’s potential and its importance in customer analytics is one thing — productively managing and leveraging it is another therefore your company needs to be able to interpret data and integrate predictive analytics in order to derive efficient insights.
With all this vast amount of data that is available, how can you ensure that your data is correct and therefore the analytical techniques used are being used accurately? With this conference covering topics such as how data analytics is being used to internally increase morale and decrease retention within an organisation? And how to profile the best customers using predicting analytics this is another must a?end event for you and your fellow colleagues in Thailand.
Join us for 2 days of exclusive networking sessions, professional and interactive panel discussions as well as high level case studies combating the challenges, success stories as well as lessons learnt from corporates using analytics on the 26th to 27th of July 2017
Some of the confirmed speakers for Thailand 2017 –
- Mike Sherman – Marketing, Big Consumer Data/CRM and Custom Research Expert, Hong Kong
- Danfeng Li, Director – Alibaba, China.
- Anurag Singhvi, Director (Management Analytics) – Flipkart, India
- Rajendra Sankhlecha – Head Financial Crime Analysis, Axis Bank Ltd., India.
- Uri Weiss, Head of Data Science, Agoda, Thailand
- Prakash Chandrasekar, Regional Head of E-commerce Strategy, Planning and Analytics, APAC, Middle East & Africa – Levi Strauss & Co., Singapore
- Deep Thomas, Chief Executive Officer – A top 500 fortune company, India.
- Himanshu Jha – Head of Business Intelligence, Data Science – Music, Singapore
- Nidarat Noi Urailertprasert, Vice President – Head of Direct Response Marketing, Digital Marketing and Analytics at DTAC, Thailand
- Arif Setiawan, Head of CVM Analytics & Insights – Indosat Ooredoo, Indonesia
- Johan De Beurs, CDO – ServisHero, Malaysia.
- Yu Hui Yao, Group Vice President, Head of Customer Analytics and Behavioral Insights – FWD Insurance, Singapore